Matters needing attention when using intermediate frequency furnace
1. Before starting the furnace, check whether the electrical equipment, water cooling system, copper tube of the sensor are intact, otherwise it is forbidden to open the furnace.
2. Furnace melting loss should be repaired in time if it exceeds regulations. Smelting is strictly prohibited in crucibles with excessive melting.
3. The pouring site and the pit in front of the furnace should be free of obstacles and water, so as to prevent molten steel from exploding on the ground.
4, the molten steel is not allowed to be too full. When pouring by hand, the two should cooperate with each other. They should walk stably and not allow emergency stop. After pouring, the steel should be poured into the designated place.
5. When charging, check whether there is any flammable and explosive hazardous materials in the charge. If it should be removed in time, it is strictly forbidden to add cold and wet materials directly to the molten steel. After the molten liquid is filled to the upper part, it is strictly prohibited to add large materials. To prevent capping.
6. It is strictly forbidden to mix iron filings and iron oxides when filling furnace and crucible. The crucible must be compacted.
7. Special persons shall be responsible for power transmission and furnace opening. It is strictly forbidden to touch the sensors and cables after power transmission. The person on duty must not leave the post without authorization. Pay attention to the external conditions of the sensor and the crucible.
8. The intermediate frequency generator room should be kept clean. It is strictly forbidden to bring flammable and explosive materials and other sundries into the room. Smoking is prohibited in the room.
In general, the flow meter is a metering product that conforms to the general value law. The higher the accuracy, the higher the price, the higher the weight, the higher the price, the more functions, and the higher the price. The imported products are more expensive than domestic ones. expensive.
Automatic furnace temperature control --- refers to automatically turning on or off the heat source energy supplied to the furnace according to the deviation of the furnace temperature from a given temperature, or continuously changing the amount of heat source energy to stabilize the furnace temperature within a given temperature range. Meet the needs of heat treatment process.
China's metallurgy, machinery, building materials and other industries have about 10,000 flame furnaces for industrial heating and heat treatment, which consume a large amount of fossil fuels each year, accounting for about 8% of the total energy consumption of China's industrial enterprises. Although China is a large energy producing country, it is also a large energy consuming country. The effective use of energy has become an important link restricting China's economic development. Among them, especially fossil energy is a non-renewable energy. A large amount of carbon dioxide and harmful gases emitted after combustion have seriously polluted the atmosphere and damaged our living environment. Therefore, saving energy and protecting the environment are great achievements for the benefit of mankind and future generations.